Providing disaster case management intake for survivors of the North Complex/Bear Fire through advocacy, information and referral, crisis intervention services, and recovery services. Disaster case management services are in place with the goal of helping families return to safe, sanitary, and secure housing.
Disaster Case Management Services through NVCSS may include the following:
- Identifying and verifying household disaster recovery needs
- Developing a realistic recovery plan
- Advocating for the family when necessary to obtain services from available resources (there are certain limitations to these referrals in various communities)
- Assistance in providing financial support related to the recovery plan
- Providing construction resources in relation to the construction needs of the recovery plan. (All construction assistance will be analyzed to ensure it is aligned with the long term recovery plan)
To be connected with Disaster Case Management Assistance through NVCSS & SVDP, please call 833-775-3267. Callers will be prompted to press the number indicated for Butte County.